Call Toll-Free: 1-855-FINORIC
Houston + Midland + Pleasanton, Texas, USA
Also Oklahoma, OK and Williston, USA.
Search our website here:
Sodium Butyrate Commercial Pure & USP Grade Supplier and Manufacturers' Representative
CAS No.: 156-54-7, EINECS EC number: 205-857-6; Molecular Weight: 110.09, Chemical Formula: CH3CH2CH2COONa
FInOrIC, etymologically derived from our business line of Fine Inorganic, Organic and Industrial Chemicals, is the internationally preferred source for Chemicals. With customers in 55 countries across 5 continents, we source and sell most chemicals. Backed by company owned & operated full-fledged chemical manufacturing facilities in Midland & Houston, Texas with associated manufacturing sites in India, Dubai and China we are a truly multi-national chemical manufacturer and distributor.
Most of our or our partner facilities are either FDA-cGMP certified, ISO-9001:2008 certified, Halal and/or Kosher certified, REACH pre-registered ISO-22000:2005 HACCP.
The marked pharmaceutical and food grade chemicals are offered by our principals directly.
Sodium Butyrate Manufacturers Specifications
MSDS Sheet of Sodium Butyrate
Commercial Pure & USP Grade Suppliers
Formula: C4H7O2Na or CH3CH2CH2COONa
CAS Number: 156-54-7
Molar Mass: 110.08695 g
Percent Composition: C 43.640 % H 6.4090 % O 29.066 % Na 20.883 %
Appearance and properties: White or off-white and alike villus powder. Taste is slight sweet, with special cheese rancidity odor, with suction wet, alkalescence and stable for light and hot.
1. Sodium butyrate has hydrophilic and lipophilic properties. It can promote the growth of beneficial bacteria and inhibit the growth of harmful bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract. Sodium butyrate is an energy source of enterocyte, which can promote growth of intestinal mucosa. Villus of intestine increase 30%
2. Sodium butyrate is an energy source of cell differentiation, which can ensure the rapid repair of injured chorion and accelerate proliferation and maturation of gastrointestinal cells.
3. Improve animal immune status.
4. Increase the absorption area of small intestine, promote the absorption of calcium, and stimulate the secretion of digestive enzymes in the gastrointestinal tract and pancreas.
5. Sodium butyrate is a good attractant which can significantly increase feed intake. Regulate intestinal micro-ecological balance.
6. Sodium butyrate can improve the health and growth performance of animals and increase economic benefits for farmers. It can significantly increase feed intake and reduce PH value of gastrointestinal tract. The effect is obvious that inhibits harmful bacteria and promotes the growth of animal.
ITEM SPECIFICATION Assay ≥99% Solubility in Water ≤Slightly Turbid Free Acid as CH3COOH ≤0.11% Free Base as NA2CO3 ≤0.16% Loss on Drying ≤5% Heavy metals as Pb ≤0.002% Arsenic as As ≤0.0002%
Application: Feed additive for porket, growing pig, layer, meat chicken, fish and other animals.
Usage and Dosage
The dosage is only for guidance to starters. The best dosage is the one that suits the environment.
1. For pigs kg per ton of complete feed.
Growing pigs: 0.25-0.5
Finishing pigs: 0.25-0.5
2. For poultry kg per ton of complete feed
Broilers (1-21d): 0.15-0.5
Broilers (22-40d): 0.10-0.30
Broilers (41- time of slaughter) Laying hens: 0.15-0.30
Broiler breeders: 0.25-0.40
Broiler breeders: 0.3-0.6
3. Others kg per ton of complete feed
We also offer Encapsulated slow release product.
Sodium Butyrate USP Grade Specifications
C4H7NaO2 -- 110.10
Butyric acid, sodium salt.
Sodium Butyrate contains not less than 98.0 percent and not more than 101.0 percent of C4H7NaO2, calculated on the anhydrous basis.
A: Infrared Absorption on the undried specimen.
B: A solution (1 in 10) meets the requirements of the tests for Sodium..
Alkalinity: Dissolve 2.0 g in 20 mL of water, and add 1 drop of PhPh TS: if a pink color is produced, it is discharged by 0.50 mL of 0.10 N sulfuric acid.
Water: not more than 1.0%.
Heavy metals: 0.001%.
We also manufacture and supply Encapsulated Sodium Butyrate.
Sodium Butyrate USP Grade Manufacturers:
Beasley Houston Pleasanton Midland, Texas, USA.
Also Oklahoma, OK and Williston, ND USA
Tel: 1-855-346-6742 (1-855-FINORIC)
We offer chemicals for industrial, laboratory and research use only. We are not drug dispensers or pharmacist. Our suppliers offer pharmaceutical grade products, manufactured under proper control for use in industries only.
Most products offered from our Houston TX, Midland TX, Pleasanton TX and Oklahoma, OK and Williston, ND area warehouse
We are looking for Technical Sales Representatives or Business Associates in New York, Williston North Dakota, Mansfield Pennsylvania, Zanesville, Ohio and Los Angeles Area, USA.
Inorganic Chemicals Aluminum Chloride Ammonium Chloride Ammonium Persulfate Barium Chloride Calcium D Saccharate Glucarate Calcium Hydroxide Calcium Sulfate Chromic Chloride Cupric or Copper Chloride Magnesium Butyrate Magnesium Chloride Anhydrous Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Magnesium Sulfate Manganese Chloride Manganese Sulfate Potassium Chloride Sodium Acetate Anhydrous Sodium Acetate Trihydrate Sodium Butyrate Sodium Diacetate Sodium Nitrate, Sodium Nitrite Sodium Thiosulfate Pentahydrate Sodium Thiosulfate Anhydrous Zinc Ammonium Chloride Zinc Chloride Zinc Sulfate Chemical Toll Manufacturers
1 June, 2021